Sunday, October 2, 2011

Submission Time!

It's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged and I wanted to send out a quick apology. While it has been a busy time, I am trying to commit to a weekly post at a minimum! So thank you to all those who have been reading and following my journey. I promise to keep the posts coming and keep the material as fresh as possible!

So back to my life as a writer!

I attended a seminar in the summer, which included a critique for one of my stories. I received the critique back last week and all in all, I fared pretty well. The critiquer left five comments, four of which were adverb related and the last one was that they liked my ending. Personally, I was pretty proud that my story didn't get bruised too badly and that it still came back more or less intact. 

After some minor revision, I can honestly say that my manuscript is ready to submit! I guess what they say is true: only you will know when your story is complete!

Now the next hurdle begins. Who do I submit to; an agent or directly to a publisher? 

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design installed by Custom Blog Designs using stock images by 9lives and 5xinc